Our factory is situated in the RIICO Industrial Area of Jaipur. One of the earliest pioneers of garment export houses of the city, Major established a world-class garment factory spreading over 50,000 sq ft, and equipped with the latest machinery, equipment, technology and facility services for the workforce. The factory has now become a landmark and led to a massive development in and around this area.
We have installed state-of-the art machinery for our production facility.
- Pre-production facilities: CAD & plotting system for grading
- Production facilities: Auto-cutting machines for fabric cutting, stitching machines, overlock machines, fusing machines, button-hole machine.
- Post-production facilities: washing plant, perk dry cleaning machine, steam pressing/ironing, metal detector, carton wrapping machine.
Our production facility has a monthly capacity of 30,000 units, which gives an annual capacity of 360,000 to 500,000 units.
We follow strict compliances in our factory. We are fully compliant with all statutory requirements, which includes having Factory License, Fire NOC, Pollution certificate, ISO certificate, Labour certificate.
We have a workforce of more than 250 people working full-time in our factory. Moreover, we create more than 200 indirect jobs with our vendors and artisans working across villages in India. We recruit people from all backgrounds, and maintain an excellent men-to-women ratio. We are proud to contribute to our society by creating livelihood opportunities.
We are on a mission to digitliase our operations as much as possible. We are on the stage of setting up a full ERP system to integrate all our departments. This will help us in better resource planning and execution of our production orders.
We take our ethics and principles very seriously. We ensure that we are fully compliant with labour laws and providing fair-pay, safe working conditions, regular training in health & safety, fire-safety measures and strictly no-child policy across the organisation.
We are a conscious manufacturer and realise how polluting the textile industry is. We take all measures to reduce our carbon footprint. We have installed -
- 300KW solar power plant - This helps to generate 750,000 units of renewable energy each year for our factory.
- Rain-water harvesting - We save around more than 200,000 litters of rain-water each year by collecting and charging our groundwater.
- LED lighting - We’ve installed power-saving LED lights to reduce power consumption.
- Electric scooters - We are using electric scooters for our field workers.
- Car-pooling - For certain workforce which come from villages, we do car-pooling for them.